Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Summer Job

Options
  • 24-06-2014 8:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi I'm Aisling and I'm 15 years old. I've just completed my Junior Certificate taking all honour subjects. These subjects are as follows: English, irish, maths, geography, metalwork, woodwork,business studies, religion, cspe, science and French. I work well in all areas and enjoy talking to new people. I'm looking for a summer job for the months of July and August in Tramore, Co.Waterford. I'm willing to work anyday and I make myself available at any time. I will accept minimum wage. I have work experience In the areas of teaching, secectary work and child minding. I also have references available on request. I would be delighted to work anywhere and I hope to get a fast reply to my message. If Anyone has any offers or ideas feel free to pm me. Thank You for taking your time to read my post.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 337 ✭✭Beca19

Hi I'm Aisling and I'm 15 years old. I've just completed my Junior Certificate taking all honour subjects. These subjects are as follows: English, irish, maths, geography, metalwork, woodwork,business studies, religion, cspe, science and French. I work well in all areas and enjoy talking to new people. I'm looking for a summer job for the months of July and August in Tramore, Co.Waterford. I'm willing to work anyday and I make myself available at any time. I will accept minimum wage. I have work experience In the areas of teaching, secectary work and child minding. I also have references available on request. I would be delighted to work anywhere and I hope to get a fast reply to my message. If Anyone has any offers or ideas feel free to pm me. Thank You for taking your time to read my post.

Check out indeed or monster or other job websites.. Or even google jobs in Tramore.. It'll probably be fairly hard for you to get a job underage though? And call into local hotels and restaurants with a cv, you might get a job as a porter or maid or something. Or are there are any summer camps around for kids you could help out with? Good luck anyway :)

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,188 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

Check ads at the back of supermarkets. Babysitting is usually for people you know and on a recommendation basis, so you get one, you hopefully get more.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Aisling Murray

Thanks, i tried looking up jobs in tramore but there's no luck with it. Everything I found needs someone that can drive or that has previous experiences in the area.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Aisling Murray

Thanks, i tried looking up jobs in tramore but there's no luck with it. Everything I found needs someone that can drive or that has previous experiences in the area.

Advertisement