Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Paragliding

Options
  • 24-06-2014 11:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

I was given a gift of a voucher to go paragliding for my birthday. The name of the company is 'Paraglide West'. I was wondering if anyone has used them before ? I am very nervous about it. It says that 2 people can jump. Is that a good idea? The person who gave me the voucher would also like to do the paraglide but I feel I would be more dangerous with 2 people, however I have no experience of the subject. Can anyone advise?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 ivyhouse

I would advise getting in touch with the IHPA. They will be able to give you information about paragliding in Ireland and the would most likely have a list of registered tandem pilots.
    I recommend checking out qualifications, experience and insurance before putting your life/safety into someone else's hands. Paragliding is amazing. When you do go for the flight you will undoubtedly really enjoy it :-)
    Best of luck!

Advertisement