Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House Sharing in Santry

Options
  • 25-06-2014 10:26am
    Registered Users Posts: 462 ✭✭

Hi

Does anyone know of any websites for house sharing in Dublin, particularly for Santry?

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators Posts: 12,219 Mod ✭✭✭✭miamee

Daft.ie have a house sharing section and you can search by area.

• Registered Users Posts: 83 ✭✭jimbobtravis

Hi

Sorry not looking for a house share in santry but I am also looking for a house share.

are there not more places to look other than daft.ie and rent.ie? both these sites show the same houses, and i find it odd that each village or suburb may only have 1 or 2 houses that meet my criteria. I have also looked on adverts, but these houses are also linked to daft.ie and rent.ie.

Of all the houses & apartment buildings that there are around Dublin you would think that there are more options. why is this? are there other places to look?

Cheers

Advertisement