Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway to Arcade Fire

Options
  • 25-06-2014 12:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi I am working this gig and looking for transport to get there and back. Does anyone know if theres a bus going from Galway city or anyone with available seat?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,959 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

I haven't researched this gig - but there's a list of likely companies who might do a bus on this write-up of Garth Brooks bus options.

That said, if you're working the gig, you'll likely need to be there before the average punter, and only able to travel back later. So the regular Galway - Dublin bus options might be better for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 deedee2014

Thank you, I have researched bus options but getting home is the problem as last bus into city is 23.30 and then last bus to galway is 12.30, none till 6.15am!!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,106 ✭✭✭antoobrien

deedee2014 wrote: »
    Thank you, I have researched bus options but getting home is the problem as last bus into city is 23.30 and then last bus to galway is 12.30, none till 6.15am!!

Contact the ticketmaster desk in Zhivgao on shop st (sorry can't remember what they're called now), they have buses running to some gigs in Dublin, the might have one for this.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 192 ✭✭galwayredgirl

When I read the heading, I thought that Seapoint or one of those places was going up in smoke......

• Registered Users Posts: 25,959 ✭✭✭✭Mrs OBumble

deedee2014 wrote: »

www.hostelworld.com ....

• Advertisement
Advertisement