Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bank of ireland fast track program

Options
  • 25-06-2014 12:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭

Hey guys,
    Any of you know anything about the above jobs?
    Would it be worthwhile? Chances of getting decent job with BOI when the 18 months are done?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi Jeff, 

Thanks for contacting us. 

The Bank of Ireland Fastrack Program is a really good idea.
    The idea behind the program is to gain recognised qualifications while learning how various business units within BOI work. In terms of working for BOI after the 18 months have been completed, the qualifications gained are very much recognised within the financial services industry and the more qualifications you have, the better equipped you would be. 

I hope this helps and all the best with it. 

Thanks

Billy 

• Registered Users Posts: 646 ✭✭✭jeff bingham

Hi Jeff, 

The idea behind the program is to gain recognised qualifications while learning how various business units within BOI work. In terms of working for BOI after the 18 months have been completed, the qualifications gained are very much recognised within the financial services industry and the more qualifications you have, the better equipped you would be. 

Thanks

Billy 

Thank you.
    It says on the job advertisement that the first 6weeks is training for some of the QFA exams.
    Do you know if those first 6weeks are paid or unpaid?

Hi Jeff, 

Thanks

Billy 

Thank you.
    It says on the job advertisement that the first 6weeks is training for some of the QFA exams.
    Do you know if those first 6weeks are paid or unpaid?
    Hi Jeff, 

Morgan McKinley is the recruitment agency you would need to contact for any queries related to the program. You can view general information and contact details here

Thanks

Billy

• Registered Users Posts: 49 themerovingian

Hi Billy,

Sorry to high jack the thread but is there any chance I can get more information on the bank of Ireland retail graduate scheme there does not seem to be much online in relation to the other graduate schemes? Also with the assesment centre this coming Wednesday what does the presentation involve? Would love any information you may have to I feel sufficiently prepared! Thanks!

Hi Billy,

Sorry to high jack the thread but is there any chance I can get more information on the bank of Ireland retail graduate scheme there does not seem to be much online in relation to the other graduate schemes? Also with the assesment centre this coming Wednesday what does the presentation involve? Would love any information you may have to I feel sufficiently prepared! Thanks!
    Hi themerovingian, 

Thanks for you post. 

You can find general information on the Graduate Programme and contact details here 

You can also find detailed information here

We wouldn't have details of the assessment or presentation.

I hope this helps and all the best with your assessment.

Billy

• Advertisement
Advertisement