Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liverpool Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread 2014 *mod warning linked in OP 26/07*

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

Agent Coulson definitely, definitely had jellytots for lunch.

He's off his tits on sugar.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 60,931 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

Knex. wrote: »
    Agent Coulson definitely, definitely had jellytots for lunch.

He's off his tits on sugar.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,397 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

Knex. wrote: »
    He botched it. He completely botched it, the sap.

He was meant to repost an article, not Turty's post :pac:

At least we know who's not on Loan Watch.

Seems we signed Kevin Stewart from Spurs.;)

Kevin Stewart @KevStewart93 · 5m
    Delighted to have signed for @LFC! Its been a dream of mine from a kid! Thank you for all of the welcoming messages! #YNWA ❤️

Twitter profile pic.
    g02DQ6Ei.jpeg

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,322 ✭✭✭ratracer

Seems we signed Kevin Stewart from Spurs.;)

Kevin Stewart @KevStewart93 · 5m
    Delighted to have signed for @LFC! Its been a dream of mine from a kid! Thank you for all of the welcoming messages! #YNWA ❤️

Is he Robbie Keane in disguise?? :0)

He better be related to Alf Stewart

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Stewart_(footballer)
    Liverpool FC

At 2pm on June 2nd 2014 Kevin received a phone call from Alexander Matthew "Alex" Inglethorpe who is the academy manager at LFC, and Kevin's former boss when Alex was at the Spurs academy. In the background of the phone conversation Kevin could hear what sounded like a party going on. Alex said 'Hey Kevin we are sending around a car to pick you up me oul mucker - grab your things son;you're coming to a proper f*cking club. Kevin could also hear Brendan Rodgers (Liverpool manager) in the back ground partying hard, and screams of 'F*CK YOU BARCA HA HA £80MILLION BIG ONES FOR OUR LITTLE TERRIER - pour me another glass of that champers' Kevin jumped into the waiting Taxi and joined the party at Liverpool Football club . Kevin can now be heard sing ' You're never gonna believe us we are gonna win the League. The lads seems happy.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Soft Falling Rain

Balotelli, jaysus......I'd almost take him out of pure morbid curiosity of where it would take us. :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

rarnes1 wrote: »
    He better be related to Alf Stewart

As long as he's not related to Paul :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

I like our new trend of buying Liverpool fans.

I better get the skipping rope out.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭Birroc

"On 1 April 2013, he made his Football League debut in the 1-0 win against Preston North End"

I already fear the worst.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,580 ✭✭✭✭Riesen_Meal

Balotelli, jaysus......I'd almost take him out of pure morbid curiosity of where it would take us. :o

I wouldn't, can't stand him, far too much of a sulky chap when things don't go right for him.....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,438 ✭✭✭5live

It would be a very very scary place:eek:

AS Rodgers would say, 'Most teams play with 10 players and a keeper, we play with 10 men and Mario'.:rolleyes:

Hopefully its just more twitter nonsense.

I wouldn't be adverse to Balotelli joining, but then again, I love the smell of napalm in the morning.

The-Rigger/Our Year/i heart chewy lewy would have the best laugh ever, that's for sure.

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

A sulky Suarez might not be much fun to have around the place until next summer.

Suarez will just get on with it if he is still here unlike all the unprofessional sulky players at your club that stitched moyes up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,910 ✭✭✭✭whatawaster

I presume Stewart's signing spells the end of our interest in Sanchez

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,775 ✭✭✭✭Gbear

egghead. wrote: »
    I feel for Liverpool the way barca are going about it, done the same with fabregas, even reina got in on the act.

Horrible club.

The only problem is the "Mes que un club" sanctimonious bollocks.

Other than that, they're not qualitatively worse than we are. They're just further up the food chain and more likely piss us off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,315 ✭✭✭Soft Falling Rain

I used the word morbid for a reason lads. :pac: It'd be worth seeing him in the jersey alone just to see how he winds up rival fans, all without getting banned to boot too.

Now I want Ballotelli again.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,754 ✭✭✭✭beakerjoe

I used the word morbid for a reason lads. :pac: It'd be worth seeing him in the jersey alone just to see how he winds up rival fans, all without getting banned to boot too.

Wishful thinking! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,694 ✭✭✭✭machiavellianme

Grayditch wrote: »
    I like our new trend of buying Liverpool fans.

I better get the skipping rope out.

Skipping rope? Are you training to become Rocky Balboa?
    Get a football and be the next Arbeloa...

Skipping rope? Are you training to become Rocky Balboa?
    Get a football and be the next Arbeloa...

Have you seen how Hull tackle? You need to be able to get 4ft off the ground every few seconds. I'll worry about the footballing later.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Emre Can should be confirmed either tomorrow or Friday according to James Pearce. There should be more photos for us to look over for leaning I would say.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,370 ✭✭✭✭8-10

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    Emre Can should be confirmed either tomorrow or Friday according to James Pearce. There should be more photos for us to look over for leaning I would say.

I thought that was done!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,629 ✭✭✭googled eyes

Who da f=ck is Lawernce Vigouroux?

10527551_10152532049964138_3604437555015436500_n.jpg

Edit : Spanish Wikipedia says he's Chilean and we took him from Spurs. He's been on trial since April

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Connavar

8-10 wrote: »
    I thought that was done!
    I think it was announced that is is good as done.
    Lallana signing probably took precedence yesterday and if the stories are true the lawyers are probably too busy talking with barca today

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

8-10 wrote: »
    I thought that was done!
    They still need to cross the t's and dot the lower case j's

We've taken TWO Spurs players?

Don't even care if they're sh1te...

giphy.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭Dickerty

I can imagine Grayditch looking at EVERY story and thinking "I have just the jpg/gif for that!" :D

Dickerty wrote: »
    I can imagine Grayditch looking at EVERY story and thinking "I have just the jpg/gif for that!" :D

There's no Mike around now to frown upon our gif-ing ways, with his paper cup and piece of string dial-up.

He's probably lurking, and cursing us all :D

• Advertisement

Get me their names.
    Get me their price.
    ...And GET THEM BACK HERE.

Levyavblloris.gif

Edit : Spanish Wikipedia says he's Chilean and we took him from Spurs. He's been on trial since April

Is he this seasons Coates :P You know to keep Sanchez company :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

Is he this seasons Coates :P You know to keep Sanchez company :P

Bring back Mark Gonzalez.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,325 ✭✭✭smileyj1987

Wow 2 spurs players stolen in one day . Ian Ayre deserves a day out on his motorbike for that .

• Registered Users Posts: 3,803 ✭✭✭Benzino

So if reports are correct that Sanchez prefers Arsenal, who do we go for then?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,872 ✭✭✭Dickerty

Benzino wrote: »

Firmino?

Benzino wrote: »

I was reading somewhere that Barca may struggle to raise the funds, that is why they want to include Sanchez in any deal.
    I would expect that if Sanchez blanks us, we will be offered the likes of Montoya, Masch and Pedro.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 302 ✭✭RFOLEY1990

Mascherano won't come, his wife hates England.

if Sanchez doesn't wanna come I'd tell Barca to stump up he cash or tell them where to go.

Cash plus Varane from Madrid would suit me.

I was reading somewhere that Barca may struggle to raise the funds, that is why they want to include Sanchez in any deal.
    I would expect that if Sanchez blanks us, we will be offered the likes of Montoya, Masch and Pedro.

They can fúck off with all 3 of them tbh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,397 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

80 million
    Sanchez and 50 million
    Or Dani Alves and 85 million

kfallon wrote: »
    They can fúck off with all 3 of them tbh

I agree, if we are not getting Sanchez, they can pony up the full amount so we can spend a good chunk of it on a replacement of our chosing.

Haha. I might stroll into Harvey Norman and try get a new telly, with 3 olds toasters, cause I haven't been paid this week. Get the boat, Barca.

I see we are being linked to Balotelli again.

I agree, if we are not getting Sanchez, they can pony up the full amount so we can spend a good chunk of it on a replacement of our chosing.

Yeah, offer us a full back, a guy we had before who isn't the same player anymore and a fella who, on his day, couldn't trap a bag of cement. All this to replace prob the 3rd most creative player in the world.

Thing is they are so arrogant they'd prob offer us that thinking we'd bite the hand off them.....excuse the pun!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭kevohmsford

Replace Suarez with Balotelli. Having a laugh.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,382 ✭✭✭✭greendom

If they sell Sanchez to another club, that would take care of the funds issue, surely ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,652 ✭✭✭I am pie

If Sanchez choses Arsenal this place will collapse under the weight of people blaming the manager for not signing a player who actively chose another club.

Again.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,652 ✭✭✭I am pie

greendom wrote: »
    If they sell Sanchez to another club, that would take care of the funds issue, surely ?

Arsenal fan desparately hoping their LIDL style transfer pricing strategy works...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,308 ✭✭✭Pyjamarama

What's with all the Pedro hate? He's not much below Sanchez tbh. He'd bring a lot to the team IMO.

I am pie wrote: »
    If Sanchez choses Arsenal this place will collapse under the weight of people blaming the manager for not signing a player who actively chose another club.

Again.

No it won't.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement