Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile Phone Scam???

• 25-06-2014 3:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭

Just answered a call a while ago and couldnt understand the guy who kept saying hello. anyway stopped answering but keep getting called. bout 7 missed calls and a message from a different number.

089 220 7088
    086 838 8868

Those are the two numbers. Got a text saying:

Qaiser bi quiser here can you att my call,

i text no back

They text "I want to pay you ia m looking for you. if you want to do that fine. if no that thank you. just let me know."

Scam or wrong number? can you busted for texting back or answering to these numbers>?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 203 ✭✭industrialhorse

Deco99 wrote: »
    Just answered a call a while ago and couldnt understand the guy who kept saying hello. anyway stopped answering but keep getting called. bout 7 missed calls and a message from a different number.

089 220 7088
    086 838 8868

Those are the two numbers. Got a text saying:

Qaiser bi quiser here can you att my call,

i text no back

They text "I want to pay you ia m looking for you. if you want to do that fine. if no that thank you. just let me know."

Scam or wrong number? can you busted for texting back or answering to these numbers>?

If you have a Facebook account, login and search for those contact numbers in the search option. You may just find the answer there

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,642 ✭✭✭Deco99

If you have a Facebook account, login and search for those contact numbers in the search option. You may just find the answer there

Thats gas, i have them both. Prob chancing their arm.

Advertisement