Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wifi hub registration with eFibre standalone

Options
  • 25-06-2014 4:31pm
    Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭

I'm trying to register for eircom Wifi-Hub so that I can use the station wifi on Irish Rail. I'm an eFibre standalone customer, and the form needs a telephone number. What should I put in for it, as I don't have phone service?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Red Alert wrote: »
    I'm trying to register for eircom Wifi-Hub so that I can use the station wifi on Irish Rail. I'm an eFibre standalone customer, and the form needs a telephone number. What should I put in for it, as I don't have phone service?
    Hi Red Alert

I will need to look in to this for you & I will get back as soon as I have further information on this.

Thanks
    Al

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

Thanks!  Just wondering if there's been any update on this?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭eircom: Colm

Hi Red Alert

On your Bill at the top there is a unique Broadband identifier number which starts 888 etc. This should work. Let me know if there are any problems with this,

thanks
    Colm

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

That worked, thank you!

(It might be good if the form was modified to say Telephone Number OR Reference Number, to help anyone else with the same query.)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭eircom: Colm

That worked, thank you!

(It might be good if the form was modified to say Telephone Number OR Reference Number, to help anyone else with the same query.)
    Hi Red Alert

Thats a fair point; I agree. I am glad you were able to get connected.

Colm

• Advertisement
Advertisement