Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

outboard for sale

• 25-06-2014 4:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭

hi guy,s .
    just wondering if any one is looking for an outboard or does any one know where i could sell an outboard . it,s a johnson 8hp seahorse in great condition . i have decided to sell it as i have no use for it ..

thanks guy,s ..
    ps . i have no idea what,s it worth so if someone could give me some idea that would be great ..
    thanks guy,s .

Comments

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 6,337 Mod ✭✭✭✭fergal.b

It will depend on how well she looks and runs also her age, put it on adverts, Done Deal or apolloduck for €400 and see if anyone bites. If anyone here is looking for an engine that is where they will look, don't try and sell it on the forum as that will open the flood gates :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 242 ✭✭lockmaster

no problem cheers .. done deal it is ..

Advertisement