Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HELP! Urgent, anyone know the hard sweets?

Options
  • 25-06-2014 5:45pm
    Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8

To this day I still remember the feeling I got from eating them. These sweets were something special. I kept eating them and could not stop.

As I remember back now I get Euphoric from just thinking about them.

The sweets were in a tin (circle), they are called hard candy.
    And in them they were coated in powder sugar...

Please, I am searching on ebay,amazon,etc but can't find good search results.

I will pay anything. Like really, THESE sweets were a experience in my life that I hold onto, deep in my brain I think I need those sweets for survival.

- They were in a circle tin.
    - In the tin there was powdered sugar. (soft sugar)
    - The sweets were hard. (hard candy).

I want to buy some of those hard candy in the tins. But when I search I only get weird results. Please what I search?

thank you.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8 Sky.

PLEASEE, I really need to know the name or other ones like it. plEASE I will do anything to get them. I would run or drive to wherever I just really really please want and need these sweets so much .

I had two tins. the flavors were apple and something else.

PLEASE i need them any info what so ever or ones like it please.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,657 Mod ✭✭✭✭Faith

We get it. Someone will reply when they know the answer. Do not bump this thread again.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,657 ✭✭✭Day Lewin

Were the tins small, like the palm of your hand, or large, like the size of a dinner plate?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Harpy

They sound like the sucky sweets you get in a airport before flying kind of a gold round then and a load of powder in the tin.. Can't think of the name I'll google for a pic..

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭jojobeans

Most chemists ive been in sell sweets in a tin with powdered sugar, they come in different flavours too maybe try a few around your area

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,891 ✭✭✭Harpy

Google travel sweet tin and have a look at the images and see if that's what your talking about..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,065 ✭✭✭Miaireland

Smith Kenden - Travel Sweets. Comes in a number of flavours including mixed fruit, acid lemon.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,981 ✭✭✭ElleEm

Check out Cavendish and Harvey. I googled "hard sweets round tin" images.
    I have seen those tins in Tescos, Dunnes and loads of chemists. They are not that hard to find.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 8 Sky.

hey guys,

thank you very much.

I think its these:
    pharmacystore.ie/Cavendish--Harvey-Apple-Drops-200g

but I remember the tin having no image (or if there was a image it was like a sketch by a pencil (black).....

Advertisement