Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Logitech G11, RShift + k, / and 9 doesn't work.

Options
  • 25-06-2014 7:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭

Think someone's screwed up with some default windows shortcut that's done whatever the hell it was... so now I can't type K, ? and ( using the Right Shift key on my Logitech G11.

Anyone got any ideas what's up ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 42 FJFreelance

BeerWolf wrote: »
    Think someone's screwed up with some default windows shortcut that's done whatever the hell it was... so now I can't type K, ? and ( using the Right Shift key on my Logitech G11.

Anyone got any ideas what's up ?

Sounds defective to me, have you tried another pc or usb port? Or an update in drivers may help too if there are any available.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭BeerWolf

Yeah, discovered the ENTER key of the numpad was collapsing in on itself - the spring of it for some reason isn't pushing the key back up, so I've just removed the plastic key cap and it's fine now.

Seems to be a common issue on the Logitech G11 keyboard.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭BeerWolf

Yeah, discovered the ENTER key of the numpad was collapsing in on itself - the spring of it for some reason isn't pushing the key back up, so I've just removed the plastic key cap and it's fine now.

Seems to be a common issue on the Logitech G11 keyboard.

Advertisement