Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Born Aug 1965

Options
  • 25-06-2014 7:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Looking to find my birth mother or father. Born Aug 1965 in Holles St Maternity Hospital, Dublin. Placed in St. Patrick's Guild and adopted Dec 1965.
    Looking for ANY information please.

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 32,285 Mod ✭✭✭✭The_Conductor

Welcome to our forum 'Baby Boy 1965'.

I'd strongly encourage you to visit our Trace Guides here download the appropriate one- and have a read through it.

It is very possible to find information- but it does tend to involve a little leg work.

If you have any questions at all- if you post them here, we will do our best to answer them or give you guidance.

Best wishes!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Baby Boy 1965

Thank you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Afro Girl

Hi All,

It is time for me to find my birth mother. I was born 13.5.1965 in Dublin I was adopted in Agust 1965. My birth mother is Irish (she is a twin) and my birth father is from Zambia (so it says!!)
    My birth mother has 3 sisters and her mother made her give me up!!
    My birth mother had a nother child 18 or so months later and gave bitrth to a boy to a man from Ghana!!
    I am brown and was named Jacqueline.
    Does this sound like you know me??

Advertisement