Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

G&G AK47 Blowback

Options
  • 25-06-2014 10:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,677 ✭✭✭

How far should this blowback? the full way? its only moving about 15-20mm. is there any easy way of making it go back further?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 97 ✭✭FizzyCola

I dont own one but any videos ive seen of them they dont seem to go back very far.

I have a G&G blowback MP5 and my brother has a blowback m4 and they dont go back all that far either.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,901 ✭✭✭T4RGET

my Raider goes back about that. It's more for show than anything else. A lot of people disable it. I probably would myself but the hassle of it and well my Raider is my go to rifle and has never let me down so if it ain't broke :)
    I wouldn't worry about it anyways, they're not meant to recoil that much. TM recoil engines are the best for AEG recoil or good old gas rifles if you specifically want the recoil :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

The word blowback is a bit misleading, its more if a shuffle. If you want properish blow back you need to get a TM shock recoil gun, the cyma mp 5's or a tremors kit. Or go the GBBR route.

Advertisement