Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pokémon games

Options
  • 26-06-2014 12:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭

Looking to fill a few gaps so if anyone has any of these giz a shout!

Pokémon Heart Gold - DS. Preferably without the pokéwalker but must have the outer cardboard box
    Pokemon TCG - Gameboy
    Pokemon Pinball: Ruby & Sapphire - GBA
    Pokémon Stadium 2 - N64
    Pokémon Puzzle League - N64

Must obviously be in working condition but not too bothered about boxed or not. Cheers!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Pokémon Heart Gold - DS. Preferably without the pokéwalker but must have the outer cardboard box

I *might* be able to sort you out with this, I'll check and let you know later!

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Yup, perfect condition, case, manuals, game, even the unscratched club Nintendo leaflet! I'll pop some pics up shortly! Have the pokéwalker if you want it too?
    [edit] ACTUALLY... It doesn't have the cardboard outer box, just the game case, just realised it's the cardboard outer you specifically wanted. >.< Sorry for raising your hopes!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,183 ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

If I can't find another copy with the cardboard box I may still take you up on the offer though. Thanks anyway!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement