Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drummer available (Dublin)

Options
  • 26-06-2014 12:59am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi all,

I'm a drummer looking for an original band in Dublin, would be interested in hearing any mix of styles such as Rock/Indie/Electro/Alternative.

Competent drummer, technically solid. I’m in my mid-20s, have been playing since my teens, and have experience playing and gigging in bands with a variety of styles. I’m based in Dublin 6 and have my own transport.

Drop me a PM if interested, and if you have any recordings or videos please send on a link.

Cheers
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭1987rudi

Any interest in playing blues/rock covers with the aim of getting original stuff together?
    Guitarist/singer and bassplayer in Dublin 8
    link sent in pm
    cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭stavros440

walan wrote: »
    Hi all,

I'm a drummer looking for an original band in Dublin, would be interested in hearing any mix of styles such as Rock/Indie/Electro/Alternative.

Competent drummer, technically solid. I’m in my mid-20s, have been playing since my teens, and have experience playing and gigging in bands with a variety of styles. I’m based in Dublin 6 and have my own transport.

Drop me a PM if interested, and if you have any recordings or videos please send on a link.

Cheers

Hey dude, I'm a singer songwriter looking for a drummer. Music style is what you'd expect of a singer songwriter but I would lean more toward rock and roll. Check out my YouTube channel and if you like what you see, give me a shout and we'll sort out a jam!

Http://YouTube.com/stavros440

• Registered Users Posts: 6 GuntherNetzer

walan wrote: »
    Hi all,

Cheers

Hi there. We are looking for a drummer at the moment. We're on Soundcloud but for some reason this site wont let me send a link. The band is called GuntherNetzer so if you want to go on to Soundcloud and search you can listen to us there. Cheers. D

• Registered Users Posts: 501 ✭✭✭Sham Squire

PM sent

• Registered Users Posts: 7 walan

stavros440 wrote: »
    Hey dude, I'm a singer songwriter looking for a drummer. Music style is what you'd expect of a singer songwriter but I would lean more toward rock and roll. Check out my YouTube channel and if you like what you see, give me a shout and we'll sort out a jam!
    [url]Http://YouTube.com/stavros440[/url]

Hi, not looking for the singer songwriter type gig for the moment. Thanks for the message.
    Hi there. We are looking for a drummer at the moment. We're on Soundcloud but for some reason this site wont let me send a link. The band is called GuntherNetzer so if you want to go on to Soundcloud and search you can listen to us there. Cheers. D

Checked your stuff out on soundcloud, but not really looking for this style of band. Cheers.

Still on the lookout!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 114 ✭✭cthulhu79

Hi Walan,anything metal oriented? Cheers,

• Registered Users Posts: 11 fastson

Hello,

I just moved back to Ireland having lived in China for 14 years. My thrash blues / rock 'n roll band LOW BOW needs a drummer. Based in Dublin. Please go to LOWBOW on bandcamp. I can't post http address here.

Thanks,
    Richard

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭philc1974

We need a drummer!

We are a Dublin based rock/punk/reggae band looking for a decent drummer who enjoys playing live in and around Dublin, enjoys expressing themselves and being creative.

Sadly our drummer is moving abroad and we need someone who can jump in on our songs

Any drummers interested?, PM me

Cheers

Phil

Advertisement