Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Free haircut in Cork

Options
  • 26-06-2014 1:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 112 ✭✭

Is there anywhere you can get a free haircut? Like at barber college or something?

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 19 CorkEgoVulture

Are you for real chief?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,120 ✭✭✭✭rob316

Think Bladez in the Mardyke do it, if your that desperate for some young inexperienced wan to butcher your hair.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,177 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

A shave is usually chayper, bass - go in and ask them to shave your head. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 908 ✭✭✭scuby

used to see a sign looking for people to have their hair cut every now and again, In the place across from the GPO, under/above the Hi-B Bar. not sure if they still do it though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭KCAccidental

scuby wrote: »
    used to see a sign looking for people to have their hair cut every now and again, In the place across from the GPO, under/above the Hi-B Bar. not sure if they still do it though

yeah usually midweek evenings. Guy asked me if I wanted one last week.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 35 dobz95

Funny you say this because only 2 days ago I was also offered a free Haircut whilst walking down Oliver Plunkett Street

• Registered Users Posts: 2,613 ✭✭✭evilivor

photo-5.jpg

Advertisement