Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 3 Week 16 Fixtures ** Friday - Tuesday**

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 476 ✭✭linebacker52

whatever suits you 7 or 8

seven is good for me.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,379 ✭✭✭davetherave

Mike/Ravens, let me know when you are around for this.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Ravens are on ap Dave

Rock Im not sure I'm going to have time to play this now I will let you know tomorrow if I can do Tuesday if that doesn't suit you I iwill go on auto and you can play the cpu.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Rock Im not sure I'm going to have time to play this now I will let you know tomorrow if I can do Tuesday if that doesn't suit you I iwill go on auto and you can play the cpu.

I could play tomorrow night but it would be near 10 before i'd get on as i'll be out on the bike

• Advertisement

I could play tomorrow night but it would be near 10 before i'd get on as i'll be out on the bike

I will put myself on auto and you can play the cpu you.

Well if your around about 7.30 i can play, 2 banjaxed discs in my back has put payed to my cycling plans. :(

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

fcuk that... im simming the rest of the week :pac:

Gonna play this now if your set on auto before belgium and usa game.

Edit: Cant play, Browns not on auto.

Im out for a bit rock, bit will do it about 9:30 or so

• Advertisement

Im out for a bit rock, bit will do it about 9:30 or so

Cheers Heli, no need, browns gone auto.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,731 ✭✭✭Raoul

Giffney, your pm box is full!

Advertisement