Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Marquee - Bringing a backpack in.....

Options
  • 26-06-2014 9:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,312 ✭✭✭

Hi everyone

I'll be travelling down to Cork tomorrow for the Biffy Clyro gig and I will have to bring a backpack with me (clothes etc) as I will be staying the night. Unfortunately I wont have the option of dropping off my bag anywhere before the gig so I just wanted to know if its ok to bring in a backpack into the Marquee.

An ideal solution would be put my bag into a locker somewhere in the city as I don't fancy having to carry a bag trying to enjoy the gig. I know Busaras in Dublin have lockers to store bags, is there anywhere in Cork City that has something similar or would I be able to drop my bag off securely at the Marquee?

Cheers

LD

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,064 ✭✭✭poundhound

It wont be a problem.

Very lenient security, who are there to assist you if needs be.

The way it should be.

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭civilnug

Plenty of people in there last night with backpacks. They'll have a quick look at the bag to make sure it's not stuffed with booze and then you're on your way.

Advertisement