Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Express post international - help!

Options
  • 26-06-2014 10:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭

Has anyone used it and how long did it take? On the an post website it says 3-6 days; vague. I have to send some documents to Croatia by July 1st and I can't do DHL or registered post. Do you think it will be delivered if I post it off today? I'm in the south of Ireland so it will probably go to Dublin first. Im so worried :(

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭Beano

I would say its unlikely. 3-6 days is 3-6 working days.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Personally, I'd be looking at a courier service like Fedex, UPS, DHL etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭miissjuly

I couldn't do DHL or any registered post that's why I had to do express post I sent it today the post office said 4-5 days so just hoping it gets there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 21,730 ✭✭✭✭Fred Swanson

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭miissjuly

If it's dispatched tomorrow from Dublin then Saturday and Sunday doesn't matter right? Because Weekend doesn't affect flights or am I wrong in thinking it will be dispatched tomorrow? It should be on it's way Dublin now.

• Advertisement
Advertisement