Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom e-fibre in Drogheda

Options
  • 26-06-2014 10:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 41

Got a really nice letter from Eircom on 3rd June telling me I was being upgraded to Superfast Fibre broadband for FREE. Three phone calls later, they continue to tell me... well actually, its not available in your area and we'll let you know when it is. Anyone have the same experience?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭blingrhino

i was told tinure would be getting e- fibre in april- now its august supposedly :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭mejulie805

Eircom are a disaster- I hate dealing with them. One day I was sitting outside my house in my car on the phone to Eircom, and the guy told me that Efibre wasn't available. I ended the call when I saw someone waiting at my front door- it was a salesman from Eircom, asking if I wanted to sign up to Efibre. It probably is available- I would call them back about the letter! If you have the patience for it...

• Registered Users Posts: 698 ✭✭✭Rossin

blingrhino wrote: »
    i was told tinure would be getting e- fibre in april- now its august supposedly :mad:

any idea if monasterboice will get similar?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,133 ✭✭✭blingrhino

Rossin wrote: »
    any idea if monasterboice will get similar?

I would presume we would be the same time - hopefully !

Advertisement