Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Salmon Run

Options
  • 26-06-2014 12:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭

Many here doing this?

Not my favourite swim course in the world but in general a very well organised race and for me its local

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭shansey

did you get sorted with entry?

I did it a few years ago and loved it! Didn't mind the swim either..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,907 ✭✭✭woody1

ya we are definitely in for this one..
    did the swim last night with a few ..

• Registered Users Posts: 486 ✭✭LaGlisse

Green&Red wrote: »
    Many here doing this?

Not my favourite swim course in the world but in general a very well organised race and for me its local

Why so? free that weekend and its between this and athlone, thinking this one might be less hassle but curious re bolded bit

• Registered Users Posts: 11,393 ✭✭✭✭Green&Red

It's very fast, VERY fast and pretty much neutralises the swim

thats a positive for some of us ! :)
    as g&r says always well organised, good vibe about it, great spread afterwards..

• Advertisement

I wonder will they make the same balls out of the tides that they did last year?

I cant imagine theres a huge amount of water in the river these days so getting timing right will be important

tide is high at 12.15 in killala bay.. but it is a low-ish high tide.. there should be more in it though :o

i have heard a rumour that it may be off at 12 instead of 1, didnt hear it from anyone reliable though so im waiting until i see the briefing

im sure it wont go off at 12 on the button, so as you say as much water as possible in the river ..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,512 ✭✭✭stevire

I heard 11.30am start?

Pity they don't keep the website up to date on details, can be hard to find up to date info.

12.30 start..

Anyone have the race brief?

• Advertisement

just sent it to you..

Advertisement