Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

estatements

Options
  • 26-06-2014 12:20pm
    Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I need a statement with the last 6 months of my transactions. However, when I got to access my e statements for my current account there are only three; two of which are two years old and one is one year old. 

Where are my statements for the last year?

Thanks.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Janet

Hi,

Thanks for your post.

Your E-statement will only show statements that have been issued since February 2012.
    To have an up to date statement issued this can be done over the phone by calling banking 365 on 0818365365;
    -        Press option 1
    -        Then press option 5
    -        Then press option 1 again

This will generate a statement to be issued by E-statement within 1 working day if done before 3.30pm.

I hope this helps,

Janette

• Registered Users Posts: 632 ✭✭✭Lyra Fangs

Hi,

Thanks for your post.

Your E-statement will only show statements that have been issued since February 2012.
    To have an up to date statement issued this can be done over the phone by calling banking 365 on 0818365365;
    -        Press option 1

This will generate a statement to be issued by E-statement within 1 working day if done before 3.30pm.

I hope this helps,

Janette
    Hi,

Thanks for you help. I did as you instructed and the automated machine said a statement would be issued within 3 working days. I presume this refers to a physical statement. So can I expect as e statement within 1 working day as you said?

Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Janet

Lyra Fangs wrote: »
    Hi,

Thanks for your post.

-        Press option 1

I hope this helps,

Janette
    Hi,

Thanks for you help. I did as you instructed and the automated machine said a statement would be issued within 3 working days. I presume this refers to a physical statement. So can I expect as e statement within 1 working day as you said?

Thanks.
    Hi, 

Yes your E-statement will issue in one working day, the 3 day time frame is for posted statements.

Thanks

Janette

Advertisement