Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

" 8GB Allwinner A23 Dual Core Android 4.2 Tablet 7inch - €34 at Tmart

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,227 ✭✭✭Sam Mac

iguana wrote: »
    How would this work for watching movie files? My little guy sometimes watches cartoons on my Nexus and obviously something cheaper would be better for him to have his sticky mitts on. And what type of battery life would it have if used mainly for that.

It would be fine for kids, mp4 files no issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭dadsarmy

Could someone who bought one of these tell me how much storage is on theirs. Its supposed to be 8GB but when I check the storage on the pad it says total internal storage 4.02GB, or am I missing something.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭él statutorio

dadsarmy wrote: »
    Could someone who bought one of these tell me how much storage is on theirs. Its supposed to be 8GB but when I check the storage on the pad it says total internal storage 4.02GB, or am I missing something.

4.02GB is probably all that's left after the OS and various other apps get installed onto it.

• Registered Users Posts: 294 ✭✭dadsarmy

Thanks for that, I thought I had been sent a 4gb model, I'm not used to using android.

Advertisement