Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TK Maxx faulty good, no receipt

Options
  • 26-06-2014 1:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭

I bought a handbag at TK Maxx on Monday amd have today noticed that the lining is ripping :( i don't have a receipt as they didn't give me on. Thenbag wasn't expensive but does anyone know if they will gove me a refund or exchange?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Did you pay by card or cash? If you paid by card, then proof of the transaction (online statement) will cover you.

Are the tags etc still attached? If they are, then that will help.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,130 ✭✭✭mel.b

Paid by card so have that, however took the tags off immediately in the shop as i needed to use the bag. The bag lining has ripped in at both ends of the base in the same place at either end.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,737 ✭✭✭Bepolite

mel.b wrote: »
    Paid by card so have that, however took the tags off immediately in the shop as i needed to use the bag. The bag lining has ripped in at both ends of the base in the same place at either end.

Shouldn't matter, once you've evidence of purchase they should help you.

Just tell them it's something you really, really want? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,063 ✭✭✭Greenmachine

The fact you paid by card will act as proof of purchase. In future always insist on receiving a receipt.

Advertisement