Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

USA - Germany - 26/06 5pm

124»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,066 ✭✭✭Washington Irving

Fair play to the US, deserve their place in last 16. Glad it's not Portugal at any rate

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭kevohmsford

Game over 1-0 Germany. Not a bad game. Germany and USA through to the knockout stages.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,207 ✭✭✭miralize

Not a dull game with USA so far

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,279 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

Glad the yanks are through anyway, they deserve it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,397 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

USA USA USA!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 85,236 ✭✭✭✭Overheal

Up next apparently Belgium for the USA:

• Registered Users Posts: 777 ✭✭✭Pdoghue

The way Klinsmann talks reminds me of Schwarzenaegger.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,361 ✭✭✭Boskowski

Not a dull game? This one?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,495 ✭✭✭✭Billy86

Overheal wrote: »
    Up next apparently Belgium for the USA:

For all their talent Belgium gave been pretty gash in fairness, wouldn't write the USA off completely there.

BBC goes to the Suarez incident so I switch to RTE. Fiest thing I hear is Whelan "THE USA were disappointing." What a clueless ****ing eejit, what did he expect, for them to tiki taka it around all day or go all out for the win when a draw (and with how the other game defender, a one or two goal loss).

Then he goes on to criticise Howard for not palming the first shot out wide in the goal. If he does that, he literally gives it to Ozil who is less than 2 yards off the line. Of course a manages to fit a "when I was playing..." rant in there too. Clueless spanner.

Advertisement