Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

lost passport in Dublin

Options
  • 26-06-2014 2:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi guys,

Well as the title suggests I lost my passport Saturday night in a taxi on the way home from town. Taxi was lost going from Dame street to Crumlin Road at about 5-6am (don't judge). Said I'd throw a post up to see if anyone had a suggestion to what my next step should be or best case scenario if somehow the taxi driver was reading this and could return my passport to me.

Either way all the best and cheers for any feedback.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

Do you recall what company it was?
    I think Dublin may have a general lost and found for taxis

• Registered Users Posts: 780 ✭✭✭craoltoir

There are 5 designated Garda stations in the Dublin area that manage property that has been found in taxis. The stations are:
    Irishtown: 01 666 9600
    Store Street: 01 666 8000
    Finglas: 01 666 7500
    Tallaght: 01 666 6000
    Shankill: 01 666 5900

http://www.garda.ie/Controller.aspx?Page=100

• Administrators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 18,727 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭hullaballoo

Módhnóir: seolaithe chuig fóraim Lár Cathrach BÁC. Baineann cairt don bhfóraim seo anois.

Advertisement