Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Contacting Eircom from the UK

Options
  • 26-06-2014 3:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hello,

I am moving to Ireland in two weeks and would like to get my telephone and broadband set up. We are moving into a house that has not previously had a landline connected.

I feel like I have tried looking everywhere, but can find how to go about doing this, or even contacting Eircom from abroad!

Can you help?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭eircom: Colm

JulieTroy wrote: »
    Hello,

I am moving to Ireland in two weeks and would like to get my telephone and broadband set up. We are moving into a house that has not previously had a landline connected.

I feel like I have tried looking everywhere, but can find how to go about doing this, or even contacting Eircom from abroad!

Can you help?
    Hi JulieTroy

If calling from Abroad, please dial 00353 1 6714444 and ask to be put through to Sales.

thanks
    Colm

Advertisement