Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place to sell guitars?

Options
  • 26-06-2014 3:35pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭

Hey!

I'm selling two guitars (Cort M200 and a Burswood Acoustic - nothing special but great for beginners/intermediate) and I'm just wondering, from your experience which sites are the best to sell them for a good price and quick sale?

I do have them both listed on Adverts.ie and Gumtree but they're not going as well as I'd like.
    What or where do you recommend I do or go?
    This post isn't to promote my ads, I really just want to know where's the next best stop.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭nelly17

If the'y re not going that well you probably have them over priced - are they priced to similar ones?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭Niall558

nelly17 wrote: »
    If the'y re not going that well you probably have them over priced - are they priced to similar ones?

They're both priced for 70 euro which at least for the cort that's over 50% off the original price. Both are up for 70 quid

Advertisement