Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liverpool FC Memberhsip

• 26-06-2014 3:42pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 546 ✭✭✭

I was joined in the membership a few years ago, as far as I was aware that you could always purchase up to 4 tickets per every home game.

This year it's showing as only 1 ticket.

Before 2 of us go over and book the tickets through the same membership, we then bought into season tickets but looks less likely like we will get over as much this year.

Anyone sign up this year and know if you can purchase more than 1 ticket per game?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

Cjs21 wrote: »
    I was joined in the membership a few years ago, as far as I was aware that you could always purchase up to 4 tickets per every home game.

This year it's showing as only 1 ticket.

Before 2 of us go over and book the tickets through the same membership, we then bought into season tickets but looks less likely like we will get over as much this year.

Anyone sign up this year and know if you can purchase more than 1 ticket per game?

1 ticket per membership

You'll need to link the two memberships then you can log into your account and buy two tickets together

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 546 ✭✭✭Cjs21

x43r0 wrote: »
    1 ticket per membership

You'll need to link the two memberships then you can log into your account and buy two tickets together

So for instance if I purchase the full and light membership this will work?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Mr L Suarez c/o Liverpool Football Club might have 3 or 4 tickets spare for games for the next few months if you can contact him.....

:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,278 ✭✭✭x43r0

Cjs21 wrote: »
    So for instance if I purchase the full and light membership this will work?

Yep - if you're only interested in access to tickets then just get 2 lights

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement