Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[Boards Deal] ORP - SMorn

Options
  • 26-06-2014 4:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,468 ✭✭✭

Been a while since the last one.
    126732-1e6405f4fb3f44d88eb36b79cb5b82e9.png
    Any interest in an ORP? The world’s first combination dual-tone bike horn & beacon light.

I've been offered 20 of these (from the supplier!) and just trying to negotiate landed prices which will probably be RRP of €65 / 70 but possibly a deal (~€55.00) on the first 20 only to introduce them to Ireland.

The two LED are 87 lumen each and the horn can be sounded here. http://www.orpland.com/features/

If interested simply +1 below and I can follow up with more pricing & delivery information as it happens.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭tunney

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 3,830 ✭✭✭catweazle

Hmmm that could be perfect for when I am losing Gibbos wheel on the sunday cycles. Feck it I am interested at least

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭ronanmac

Anything that might minimise the chance of another car driving into me!

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 375 ✭✭Pmaldini

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭lopesc

+1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1 RobDoofus

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 558 ✭✭✭mrbungle

Now yer talking:

http://youtu.be/XTQSWtK65PE

• Registered Users Posts: 12,583 ✭✭✭✭tunney

• Registered Users Posts: 248 ✭✭bonaparte2

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 39 RoughBag

+1

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,336 ✭✭✭EC1000

Is this aimed mainly at those who commute in traffic? I like spending money on gear as much as the next person but as I do most of my bike training early weekend mornings on country roads would this be of any benefit?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,468 ✭✭✭sconhome

EC1000 wrote: »
    Is this aimed mainly at those who commute in traffic? I like spending money on gear as much as the next person but as I do most of my bike training early weekend mornings on country roads would this be of any benefit?

I'd guess it's primarily aimed at commuters though I'm sure the light portion will be handy enough.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,336 ✭✭✭EC1000

Ah go on so, arm twisted...

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 4,377 Mod ✭✭✭✭pgibbo

+1

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭ronanmac

EC1000 wrote: »

I don't recall much anything of my recent accident, other than saying to myself before the impact "this car is not stopping" as it came through the junction. I can't say if having an ORP would have made any difference (again, because I can't remember how things happened) but it was a morning training spin and being able to alert the car with noise could have helped.

Advertisement