Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ready to go.

Options
  • 26-06-2014 5:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 11,705 ✭✭✭✭

I am looking for a [font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]World sim with unlimited, voice, text and data included in a ready to go package.[/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Can you tell me how much it costs?[/font]

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 690 ✭✭✭eMobile: Grainne

altor wrote: »
    I am looking for a [font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]World sim with unlimited, voice, text and data included in a ready to go package.[/font]

[font=verdana, geneva, lucida, 'lucida grande', arial, helvetica, sans-serif]Can you tell me how much it costs?[/font]
    Hi altor,

At the moment we do not have an unlimited plan available on PAYG. You can view all of our plans available here

Grainne

Advertisement