Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Asus A4 4GB 500GB Desktop and 18.5 Inch LED Monitor

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 44 myrscossie

Can't post a link or url but has DVD drive build in but no wifi build in on this computer from reading the Q and A on the UK site.

Question
    Does this have a DVD rewriter?
    Answer(s)
    Hi Kasesaal, thank you for your question regarding the Asus A4 4GB 500GB Desktop and 18.5 Inch LED Monitor.
    I have looked into this for you and I can confirm this PC has a DVD drive built-in that has re-writable capabilities.
    Thank you for using Argos Q&A.

Question
    is this computer wifi enabled
    Do you need an Ethernet cable for internet access?
    jake
    Answer(s)
    Thank you for your question,
    I can confirm that the Asus A4 4GB 500GB Desktop and 18.5 Inch LED Monitor can be connected to the internet via an Ethernet cable however it does not have built in WiFi.
    Thank you for using Argos Q&A.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 970 ✭✭✭yawhat!

Its a pretty horrible PC. Any interest in building your own?

• Registered Users Posts: 37,485 ✭✭✭✭Khannie

yawhat! wrote: »
    Its a pretty horrible PC. Any interest in building your own?

I actually think it's a grand PC depending on what you want it for.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 11,016 Mod ✭✭✭✭yoyo

Khannie wrote: »
    I actually think it's a grand PC depending on what you want it for.

Agreed, seems like a decent price for a pc + monitor and Windows license. A Windows 8 license will cost 100 euro alone... Add another 100 for monitor. I doubt a basic PC could be built as cheap when adding up the cost of everything.

Nick

• Registered Users Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭readytosnap

Thanks for the replies, they didn't have any in stock so I ended up getting a HP Pavilion P6 with intel i5 processor for 379 no monitor though.

• Advertisement
Advertisement