Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you do a broadband only deal?

Options
  • 26-06-2014 7:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,399 ✭✭✭

I want rid of my home phone but still want broadband.  Do you do a broadband only package?  I'm based I the sticks in CO. Kildare and currently suffering with a broadband speed of 2.6Gb

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 242 ✭✭eircom: Colm

Kashkai wrote: »
    I want rid of my home phone but still want broadband.  Do you do a broadband only package?  I'm based I the sticks in CO. Kildare and currently suffering with a broadband speed of 2.6Gb
    Hi Kashkai

The best advise I can give here is to contact Customer Care on 1901; they will be able to advise you what options you have in this instance,

thanks
    Colm

• Hosted Moderators Posts: 7,486 ✭✭✭Red Alert

I have e-Fibre standalone if that's any help, with no phone service. Not sure if you can get that where you are though.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,340 ✭✭✭OneEightSeven

I'm sure you mean a speed of 2.6Mb.

2.6Gb would download a DVD in 13 seconds.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,831 ✭✭✭eircom: Alan

Hi Kashkai

It would be best to contact the customer loyalty team on free phone 1901 to explore all options.

Thanks
    Al

Advertisement