Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sixth year holidays

• 26-06-2014 7:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 82 ✭✭

I havent seen a thread recently taking about sixth year holidays but I think its time to talk about them since the leaving cert is finished!

So where are yous all headed this summer?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,799 ✭✭✭onethreefive

The bog :P

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 256 ✭✭Saskatchewan

I'm going to Hollywood! :D Can't wait!

Hollywood, Wicklow that is....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,812 ✭✭✭thelad95

Yeah I'm really gonna live it up. Sun,sex, sand the works. No better place than County Longford :p

I think these holidays can either be incredible or massive disappointment. I know one group of lads who went over last year. There baggage got lost on the way over, they got in a fight with a load of English guys and disappointed and with no money left, they spent the last two days in bed.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,845 ✭✭✭Noccy_Mondy

Whatever ye do lads, enjoy them, probably the last carefree summer that ye will have, without the worries of college or work!!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,513 ✭✭✭bb1234567

Stay safe everyone, these places can be a bit dangerous if you dont have your wits about you!

• Advertisement
Advertisement