Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Maynooth consultation day

• 26-06-2014 7:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi :)

Does anybody know where I would find out more info about this? ie. times etc
    The section on the website just says it's the 1st of July but doesn't mention other details..

And would it be beneficial for somebody who hasn't done too badly in exams but would like advice on how to improve for final year or is it only really for people who have failed?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Will55555

Hi :)

Does anybody know where I would find out more info about this? ie. times etc
    The section on the website just says it's the 1st of July but doesn't mention other details..

And would it be beneficial for somebody who hasn't done too badly in exams but would like advice on how to improve for final year or is it only really for people who have failed?

Go onto the NUIM website and get the phone number for each relevant department.

The Geography department is the only one I have recieved an email from with all the relevant info. In the email they stated that transcripts are available to view every Tuesday for the next 4 weeks. I have no idea if it's the same for other departments.

My thinking is that it wouldn't do any harm to see where you are getting marks and where you get none.

Advertisement