Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How do I find my IBAN?

Options
  • 26-06-2014 8:23pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

What is the quickest way to find my IBAN? 

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭Glenn Coco

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

aby wrote: »
    Hi aby, 

Thanks for posting and welcome to boards. 

As Glen Coco mentioned, the above link will let you calculate your IBAN. You'll need your account number and sort code. If you're signed up for eStatements, you can find these on BOI365 Online. If not, your account number and sort code is also on hard copy statements. If you don't have a statement to hand, you can call BOI365 on 0818 365 365 / +353 1 4044000 and a rep will be happy to help. Representative assisted hours are 8am - 12midnight Monday to Friday and 9am - 6pm Sat, Sun and Bank/Public Holidays

I hope this helps. 

Billy

• Registered Users Posts: 139 ✭✭Legislator

aby wrote: »
    On the IPSO website www.ipso.ie you can download an app (link below) for your smart phone which will allow you enter your NSC / Account number and generate your IBAN.

http://www.ipso.ie/section/GetMyIBANWebApp

Advertisement