Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Huawei b260a router won't connect to printer!

Options
  • 26-06-2014 8:38pm
    Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭

Hi I have a huawei b260a router! Brought a cannon mg3250 and cannot my iPhone or ipad wirelessly! Brought printer back to shop and it worked perfectly there with my iPhone but didn't bring my router! Came home and printer not working as phone saying cannot to printer!

All help appreciated!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,033 ✭✭✭Firblog

You need to connect your printer to the same wireless network as the ipad/iphone. You may have to get the loan of a laptop & usb cable in order to connect the printer to the network for the first time, after that you should be able to print from either of your devices after that.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭ZENER

The MG3250 can be configured from the built in LCD on the top panel. It will scan the area and list any WiFi networks it sees, select yours and provide the Key and it will connect. The Key is the same one you gave your iPhone and iPad in order to connect to your wifi. Then you need to download the Canon Pixma Printing Solutions app.

Canon MG range are one of the easiest printers I've come across for connecting to a network.

Ken

Advertisement