Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DJ for a 40th

Options
  • 26-06-2014 8:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭

How much would a DJ cost for a 40th birthday party? The party is in the back garden and would be needed from about 9-12:30/1ish on Saturday night?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭10green bottles

€60 to €100 i'd guess?.Freddie Nordone is a good one,can defo get a crowd on their feet and is good craic.
    I've no number for him but he's on Facebook -if you want his FB a/c details let me know and i'll send them to you via pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,526 ✭✭✭James__10

Yeah cheers, can u pm me?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,996 ✭✭✭10green bottles

PM sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭cargo

DJ Baz or Baz Jnr if its for a 40th might be a good choice either. Baz spins all the old 80's 90's inde/classics along with newer stuff. I know he used to do Toals and is doing Jimmys and Oriel some nights so any of them would have a number for him.

Advertisement