Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

closed account

Options
  • 26-06-2014 9:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I am living in california and have no way to contact the bank, my account has been closed on me because it was in the minus and i have been trying to pay money into this account for awhile to pay off my credit card. I need an email adress so i can resolve this issue with someone so i can reopen my current account and pay off my debit Im really annoyed i cant put money into my acc  

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi cicigormo, 

Thanks for your post and welcome to Boards

Once an account is closed, it is not possible to re-open it. 

To make a payment to your credit card, one option would be to make an international transfer to the card from a US financial institution. 

Another option would be to look into opening another Bank of Ireland Account. We have an Account Opening Team that can help with any questions you might have about this. The contact number is +353 1 4044034. Representative assisted hours are 8am - 8pm Mon - Fri and 10am - 6pm Sat/Sun.

If you wish to speak to a Customer Adviser in the branch where your initial account was held, please see full list of branch contact numbers here 

We do not hold email addresses for Bank of Ireland branches. 

Thanks

Billy

Advertisement