Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Power Cage/Rack package

• 26-06-2014 9:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 425 ✭✭

Hi I am looking to buy a rack, oly bar, rubber weights and bench for home use.
    Doesnt have to be heavy duty but want a good quality one all the same.
    Was hoping someone would be able to point me in the right direction.
    Cheers
    Dozz

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 12 igesio

You would be surprised by how cheap goods from the UK are. The cheapest racks, weights and benches i found on B-Mac Strength:
    www bmacstrength co uk (put dots between the spaces)

Cheapest olympic bars I found at McSport (they have a long 5-7 working days delivery time, not to mention mine arrived 3 working days late, which turned out to be 5 days, because of the weekend. I was pretty pissed off:
    mcsport ie

Cheapest weights within Ireland I found at Irish Lifting. Despite past critique, Irish Lifting got themselves sorted and you shouldn't have a problem buying from them:
    www irish-lifting com/gym-equipment-c-1.html

Another cheap bench I found is at Argos although it can only take 190kg maximum weight:
    www argos ie/static/Product/partNumber/9283457/c_1/1%7Ccategory_root%7CSports+and+leisure%7C14419152/Trail/searchtext%3EBENCH.htm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,171 ✭✭✭dor843088

Adverts.ie . Brand new plates and bars for sale on there.

Advertisement