Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Selling/Trading My Boxed Famicom, Boxed Famciom Disk System, 5 Games and Everdrive

Options
  • 26-06-2014 9:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭

Title Says It All.

1 x Boxed AV Modded Famicom (Minty White and comes with av lead and psu)

1 x Boxed FDS (Comes with RAM Adapter, PSU and Cardboard Travel Slot Protector)

1 x Everdrive (with USB card fully loaded with NES, Famicom and FDS games. Also has a folder with all the latest rom hacks, reproductions and pirates available)

1 x Mario 4 in 1 Pirate Cart (Mario 10, Mario Is Missing, Mario 14 and Mario 11)

4 x Famicom Carts (Tetris, Tetris 2 + Bombliss, Yoshi and Yoshi no Cookie)

Alternatively as always im open to trades for NES games, NES Accessories or NES Consoles I don't already own.

If your interested in a trade.... Console wise im currently looking for:

A boxed NES toploader (PAL or NTSC),
    A boxed NES control deck (PAL... version that has no game included)
    A boxed complete NES Deluxe Set (PAL)
    A boxed complete NES Sports Set (PAL)

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

How much would the Everdrive be alone?

• Registered Users Posts: 553 ✭✭✭Alter Egotist

Jasus your mad for an everdrive! Ha ha. Gonna try sell as a lot or trade for the consoles I'm looking for at the moment first before splitting thanks pal but you'll have first refusal if I decide to split up the band.

Famicom and Everdrive pending sale on another site. I will be open to offers on the FDS and remaining games if anyone is interested if famicom and everdrive sell?

Al.

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    How much would the Everdrive be alone?

O.k. I'm now willing to sell everything seperately if your still interested in the everdrive?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,605 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

O.k. I'm now willing to sell everything seperately if your still interested in the everdrive?

A price would be nice, though I've kinda spent myth limit this fortnight on my new GB Micro!

• Advertisement

everdrive has sold so im selling the fds unit and av famicom seperately.

going to create two seperate new ads to reflect same.

Al.

can a mod move this to the archive please

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement