Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Madden 15 Thread

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

PerrinV2 wrote: »
    I'll hazard at guess at the top 5 Wr's/Te's before they're released
    WR
    1.Calvin Johnson
    2.AJ Green
    3.Antonio Brown
    4.Josh Gordon
    5.D.Thomas

TE
    1.Jimmy Graham
    2.Jordan Cameron
    3.Vernon Davis
    4.Gronk
    5.Jason Witten

No Dez :eek:,give Gronk a massive injury rating :D

Julio Jones will be 2nd or 3rd

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 6,335 Mod ✭✭✭✭PerrinV2

madden-15-ratings-calvin-johnson.jpg

Moore on Johnson: Just how good is Calvin Johnson? Best Hands in NFL: check (98 Catch/99 Spectacular Catch – both ranked first in NFL). Physical monster: check (95 Speed/98 Jump/99 Release). He is even a top-ten Run Blocker among wideouts.

madden-15-ratings-marshall.jpg

Moore on Marshall: Marshall may not be the fastest WR in football (88 SPD), but he is one of the best. He is the third strongest WR, the best WR at breaking tackles (85 Trucking), tied with Calvin for best hands (98 Catch) and is the best at catching passes in traffic (99 CIT).

madden-15-ratings-andre-johnson.jpg

Moore on Johnson: Andre Johnson might be slowing down a bit, but is still a huge threat in Madden NFL 15 with 98 Awareness/96 Catch/94 Route Running/98 Catch in Traffic.

madden-15-ratings-green.jpg

Moore on Green: With 97 Release (ranked seventh for WR), 97 Jump (sixth), and 98 Spectacular Catch (second), just throw the ball up in AJ Green’s general vicinity and he will do the rest.

madden-15-ratings-bryant.jpg

Moore on Bryant: If Dez Bryant plays anything like he does in Madden NFL 15, Cowboys fans will be throwing up a lot of touchdown celebration "X’s." 97 AGI (ranked second for WR’s), 95 Juke Move (eighth), 96 Catch (seventh) and 98 Spectacular Catch (second) make Dez a top-five WR in Madden[IMG]http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/Moore on Bryant: If Dez Bryant plays anything like he does in Madden NFL 15, Cowboys fans will be throwing up a lot of touchdown celebration "X’s." 97 AGI (ranked second for WR’s), 95 Juke Move (eighth), 96 Catch (seventh) and 98 Spectacular Catch (second) make Dez a top-five WR in Madden[/IMG]

madden-15-ratings-graham.jpg

Moore on Graham: It doesn’t matter if he lines up at WR or TE. In Madden NFL 15, Jimmy Graham is just plain awesome. He is the top-ranked Route Runner and has the second-best hands (92 Catch) amongst all TE’s. Plus, his 85 SPD/87AGI/88 ACC (not to mention Drew Brees at QB) is an unfair combination.

madden-15-ratings-gronkowski.jpg

Moore on Gronkowski: It’s a good thing that the Injury rating does not factor into OVR ratings in Madden; otherwise, Gronk's 73 Injury rating (tied for fifth worst for TE’s) would impact his OVR. When he's healthy, he's one of the best to ever play the position. Gronk is the strongest TE with 88 Strength, best in Trucking (88), fourth best Route Runner, and he also excels in traffic (96 CIT).

madden-15-ratings-davis.jpg

Moore on Davis: If you enjoy blinding speed (90) and top-ten Run Blocking ratings out of your tight end, look no further than Davis.

madden-15-ratings-witten.jpg

Moore on Witten: Jason Witten has been Mr. Reliable for the Cowboys offense over the last decade. His 96 Awareness, 87 Route Running, and 94 Catch ratings are all best among tight ends in Madden NFL 15.

madden-15-ratings-olsen.jpg

Moore on Olsen: Olsen is very versatile in Madden – 86 SPD and 85 Catch to go along with solid run blocking skills. Chances are he will lead the Panthers in receiving in 2014

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

Paully D wrote: »
    Tell me about it. I was getting withdrawal symptoms after stopping at the end of October for Madden 13. :pac:

Are you coming back for Xbox 360 or Xbox One mate?

Xbox One all day.

Perrin's only pissed because Santa gave him a sack of coal.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭Paully D

Visually, it looks amazing.

BtZNORnCQAAXnKI.jpg

Top 5 OL players have been released too.

1) Thomas - 98
    2) Mathis - 97
    3) Sitton - 97
    4) Williams - 95
    5) Staley - 94

Top DE's:

b24baae874f53694c175bd973a8dea0b.png

Clowney shoots up to a 92 OVR when he's switched from OLB to DE. Watt and Clowney at 99 and 92 on either side!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,670 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

A week until I get a sniff of the afc south, no titans players will be on any top 5 list!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

A week until I get a sniff of the afc south, no titans players will be on any top 5 list!

As a Giants fan, the only player who might sneak on it would be Rolle, I would guess.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,670 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

I was wrong, casey comes in at 5th rated DT

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,553 ✭✭✭murphyebass

I've become interested in NFL in the past year or so watching games on Sky sports on a lazy Sunday.

I dont really know enough about it though to properly enjoy it. I intend on putting that right this year. Gonna watch a few video's on youtube or wherever. I understand the general concept, first down's etc but not a lot more.

I've played Madden games before mainly on the Mega Drive but never really "got" them. More sort of pick a play and hope for the best. I found Madden 11 last night on my shelf for 360. Think I'd played it twice.

Anyway bottom line is I just bit the bullet and preorder Madden 2015 for xbox 360. Its on sale on WowHD at €42 which I thought was really cheap for a new release. Its on Smyths for €65 so god knows what gamestop wants for it!
    http://www.ie.wowhd.com/games/madden-nfl-15-xbox-360/dp/38682435#bc=1629

If any of ye are getting the 360 version which I'm sure most wont but if ye are take it easy on me if ye see me on there!

Murphyebass .... is my live ID thing I think.

Welcome mate, most will be on the 360 so you are more than welcome to join the league

If you can grab a copy of Madden 25 for free from a mate, or whatever, I'd be happy to log in and have a few games with ya and talk ya through a few things.

Don't have Madden 11, unfortunately, otherwise I'd offer with that.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

I've become interested in NFL in the past year or so watching games on Sky sports on a lazy Sunday.

I dont really know enough about it though to properly enjoy it. I intend on putting that right this year. Gonna watch a few video's on youtube or wherever. I understand the general concept, first down's etc but not a lot more.

I've played Madden games before mainly on the Mega Drive but never really "got" them. More sort of pick a play and hope for the best. I found Madden 11 last night on my shelf for 360. Think I'd played it twice.

Anyway bottom line is I just bit the bullet and preorder Madden 2015 for xbox 360. Its on sale on WowHD at €42 which I thought was really cheap for a new release. Its on Smyths for €65 so god knows what gamestop wants for it!

If any of ye are getting the 360 version which I'm sure most wont but if ye are take it easy on me if ye see me on there!

Hi Murphyebass. You are very welcome. In the below thread I am keeping track who is playing next year and on what console. We already have 12 for the 360 so we should have a good number by the time the game rolls around.

I've added you to the list for the 360 league anyway. Best of luck with it, the more you play madden the more you learn about American football and the more you learn about American football the better your madden gaming will be.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057240668

Welcome mate, most will be on the 360 so you are more than welcome to join the league

Cheers! Thats good news about 360 players. Kinda thought I'm old hat with the 360. Cant justify an upgrade to ps4/xboxOne at the minute. Also I dont know about the leauge tbh as I have a newborn arriving around the time of release and I doubt I could commit to it. I'll have to wait and see.
    Knex. wrote: »
    If you can grab a copy of Madden 25 for free from a mate, or whatever, I'd be happy to log in and have a few games with ya and talk ya through a few things.

Don't have Madden 11, unfortunately, otherwise I'd offer with that.

Thanks a mil for the offer, really good of you but I dont know anyone else who plays it. Both Madden 13 and 25 are still very expensive used and new so I decided to bite the bullet and go with 15 when I saw it for €42.
    adrian522 wrote: »
    Hi Murphyebass. You are very welcome. In the below thread I am keeping track who is playing next year and on what console. We already have 12 for the 360 so we should have a good number by the time the game rolls around.

I've added you to the list for the 360 league anyway. Best of luck with it, the more you play madden the more you learn about American football and the more you learn about American football the better your madden gaming will be.

http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2057240668

I dont know about the league as I say as I have a newborn on the way. Depends on the commitment needed (not to the child lol). If its play people if you see them online thats grand but I dont want to put my name down and then let people down.

Tbh I'm really only going with the new copy due to price being good and I'm hoping as you said that playing it and watching it I'll learn quicker. I'm gonna be shockin at it though! :o

...ps Watched a couple of gameplay clips on youtube this morning. Looks really really good. Love the new camera angles and defence looks cool.

My first is a week old mate, it'll be tough but they get into a schedule pretty quick and generally people are pretty flexible with games and there'll be a few CPU games aswell which you can play whenever you have free time in the game week

• Advertisement

My first is a week old mate, it'll be tough but they get into a schedule pretty quick and generally people are pretty flexible with games and there'll be a few CPU games aswell which you can play whenever you have free time in the game week

Its my second. Other one is only 18 months so tis a bit mad. If people are flexible then maybe its a runner. As I say I really wouldnt want to be that fecker that everyone hates as he cant play at x time or day ya know. Plus I'm gonna be terrible so people probably wont want to play me anyway or maybe they will for an easy win! :p

Its my second. Other one is only 18 months so tis a bit mad. If people are flexible then maybe its a runner. As I say I really wouldnt want to be that fecker that everyone hates as he cant play at x time or day ya know. Plus I'm gonna be terrible so people probably wont want to play me anyway or maybe they will for an easy win! :p

Firstly, congrats! :p

Secondly, you pick it up quick enough (madden, not dealing with kids!). My first game, which was this year in Madden 25, I got hammered!

Week or two after that, I was competitive, and after that I got to a decent level.

I had a fair bit of disposable time, though, which allowed me to get some good game time in.

Its three games every two weeks, I believe, so keep that in mind when deciding if you do have the time to play or not. Games would typically take the guts of an hour.

If you do find yourself able to get your hands on a copy of Madden 25, feel free to fire a PM my way.

Firstly, congrats! :p

Secondly, you pick it up quick enough (madden, not dealing with kids!). My first game, which was this year in Madden 25, I got hammered!

Week or two after that, I was competitive, and after that I got to a decent level.

I had a fair bit of disposable time, though, which allowed me to get some good game time in.

Its three games every two weeks, I believe, so keep that in mind when deciding if you do have the time to play or not. Games would typically take the guts of an hour.

If you do find yourself able to get your hands on a copy of Madden 25, feel free to fire a PM my way.

Much appreciated. Yeah cant see myself getting a copy Madden 25 though. Still expensive hence just going for 15 tbh.

Yeah I know its sounds like a small amount of time and it is. For example I played a game with my little brother online from 9pm - 11pm so two hours but that was just as it happened my wife went to bed early and brother happened to be online when I went on. Its generally that short of notice when I do get that sort of time in a row online. Its more 15 mins here and there when I play and then the odd longer haul as I say if the missus goes to bed or is out when I get home or whatever. Its not that she wont let me play or anything but we only have the one telly so I dont like hogging it for a couple of hours when she's in the room. I'll think about it though. As I say I just wouldnt want to let people down if I do commit to it.

Most of my gaming these days is on handhelds as its just easier to pick up and play.

• Registered Users Posts: 115 ✭✭kopfan

Congrats heli, twins arrived safe here too. Reckon the league will b a guilty pleasure when it starts up, from the babs.

Big congrats mate, finally got some sleep at 5 this morning just awake now!
    Goof luck with twins!!!

• Advertisement

madden-ratings-willis.jpg

Moore on Willis: Willis ranks second in SPD (90), first in STR (88), first in AWR (94), third in TAK (95), first in Hit Power (97), second in BLK SHD (89), fourth in PUR (97), & first in MAN COV (74) among middle linebackers. What can’t he do?!

madden-ratings-bowman.jpg

Moore on Bowman: We have both 49ers starting MLB’s tied for the best in Madden NFL 15. Bowman's not quite as physically talented as Willis, but he might be the better technician with 98 PUR, 95 BLK SHD (best among all MLB’s), 83 Power Moves, and 99 TAK (tied with Kuechly for best in NFL at MLB).

madden-ratings-kuechly.jpg

Moore on Kuechly: Kuechly is as good as it gets, as evidenced by his 99 TAK, 99 PUR, and 99 PLAY REC. His 84 BLK SHD is really the only thing that holds him back from the 49ers linebackers.

madden-ratings-djohnson.jpg

Moore on Johnson: Johnson has great physical tools (85 SPD/85 AGI/90 ACC) to go along with his top-level intangibles (93 AWR/94 TAK/98 PUR).

madden-ratings-mayo.jpg

Moore on Mayo: Mayo's versatility allows him to play both MLB and OLB. His 81 Zone Coverage ranks him eighth for MLB. He also a top-notch TAK and has great SPD (87 - ranked eighth in NFL for MLB).

49'ers next year are just going to be ridiculous.

49'ers next year are just going to be ridiculous.
    They'll be class ya but contract trouble ahead? with Kap,Smith,Crabtree?

Is take one Super Bowl with them then trade them off!

Hey Murphy,
    I was in similiar position to you when Madden 13 came out,had never really played the madden games before and had only started watching american football myself so like yourself just really had a crasp on the general concepts.
    Here's a quote from the madden 13 thread when I first got the game.
    Jumped straight into an online game there even though I have no idea what I'm doin.
    But everyone on the forum was super helpful and answered any questions I had(of which I had alot) and eventually I got a bit better.

With regards to the league I would recommend taking a team as connected franchise mode as its one of the best aspects of the game.
    Even if ya can't play any games in the season you could still manage the team and play the practices whatever time suits ya.
    The cpu would play your league games for you,if you could make the odd game here and there great,if not the cpu will take care of it.

And the managing like the practice can be done whenever you get time and by managing I mean you pick who your starters are,trade players with other teams,sign free agents,trade nfl draft picks(you may not know what the draft is but that can be explained later on),spent experience points and so on.
    You'll pick the managing side up fairly quickly,although I remember when I first joined I didn't do any trading with anyone as I was still trying to pick up the basics.

Even if the league isn't for you there's a friendlies thread around here somewhere and someone will give you a game on that.
    And questions about the game just post them and someone will endevaour to answer them.

Yeah, hadn't really thought much about Franchise. Still, if I was around next year, and first pick, I would probably be taking them.

The Roster building would be half of the fun. I enjoyed doing it with the Eagles this year, even if my drafting, 1 player aside (Defensive Tackle - Cooper), was hopeless.

Good old Gamestop leaking a bit of information re: Connected Franchise Mode.

upload_2014-7-28_20-28-24-png.33409

I'm half tempted to bring my 360 to the states and see if I can play away in the league, anyway :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,003 ✭✭✭tripperman

wonder will be able to move citys with franchises in 15, thats good going knex reach super bowl in first game, its good game as you get used to the plays

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 16,139 Mod ✭✭✭✭adrian522

Kap is signed long term, Smith is there for 2 years. Crabtree needs to be signed after this year, you also have guys like Iupati to be extended.

They are a little light at CB too, Culliver and brock are the presumed starters but very light apart from that. The secondary in general is weak enough but the front 7 is class. But mcDonald, Justin Smith are getting on in years. As are Gore, Davis and Boildin on the offensive side of the ball.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,825 ✭✭✭Mikeyt086

I'm half tempted to bring my 360 to the states and see if I can play away in the league, anyway :pac:

Whats stopping you? I brought mine on a J1 :pac:

House of 6 lads, we needed an xbox! Had to buy a US power brick for $20 but that was it. Although you can't buy games there unless they are region free like the 2K games.

Mikeyt086 wrote: »
    Whats stopping you? I brought mine on a J1 :pac:

House of 6 lads, we needed an xbox! Had to buy a US power brick for $20 but that was it. Although you can't buy games there unless they are region free like the 2K games.

Its more the time difference, and me working over there, that's throwing me off.

Would be pretty tough to arrange games, I feel.

Top 5 OLB's:

1) Miller, 96
    2) Smith, 96
    3) David, 93
    4) Houston, 93
    5) Mathis, 93

CB's and S's tomorrow.

Pollard might sneak it at 5 but I doubt it

Paully D wrote: »
    Top 5 OLB's:

1) Miller, 96 SPD: 88 (T-3rd) / ACC: 94 (T-1st) / TAK: 92 (T-2nd) / FMV: 97 (1st)
    2) Smith, 96 PMV: 99 / PUR: 97 /SPD: 85 / ACC: 96
    3) David, 93 TAK: 93 / PMV: 97 (T-1st) / BLK SHD: 93 (T-1st)
    4) Houston, 93 SPD: 88 / AGI: 88 / ACC: 90 / TAK: 98 (1st) / PUR 98 (1st) / PLAY REC: 96 (1st)
    5) Mathis, 93 FMV: 98 / SPD: 88 / ACC: 94

CB's and S's tomorrow.
    The 49ers linebacking core is sick,Chiefs will be pretty good too,Houston was awesome in this years Madden.

Top 5 Cb's maybe Sherman,Peterson,Haden,Talib and Revis?

madden-ratings-richard-sherman.jpg

Moore on Sherman:
    The Madden NFL 15 cover athlete is the top-ranked CB in each of the following categories: Strength (72), Catching (82), and Man Coverage (98). He's also ranked second in Zone Coverage (96), AWR (94), AGI (96), Play Rec (95), and Jumping (98). Now do you see why he is rated 99 overall?

madden-ratings-revis.jpg

Moore on Revis: Revis has been at the top of the Madden CB rankings for years now. This year, Revis boasts 98 Man Coverage, 92 Zone Coverage, 90 Press, and 95 Play Rec.

madden-ratings-haden.jpg

Moore on Haden: Haden is not blazing fast (91 SPD) but the rest of his attributes are as elite as they come at cornerback: 98 Man Coverage (tied for first), 97 AGI (tied for first), 97 ACC (tied for second), 94 Zone Coverage (tied for third), & 86 PUR (fourth).

madden-ratings-ppeterson.jpg

Moore on Peterson: Peterson is a triple threat as a defender, returner, and even a wide receiver on occasion. He has the top ratings at CB in these physical ratings: 98 SPD/97AGI/97ACC. He also has 94 ELUS, 94 JUKE, 97 Return, and 82 Catch that really highlight his all-around game.

madden-ratings-vontae-davis.jpg

Moore on Davis: Vontae is lockdown material in Madden NFL 15 with his combo of 95 Man Coverage, 93 SPD, 95 AGI, and 94 Jumping.

Some other players stats were tweeted out too.

Brent Grimes 1 point off the Top 5 Cb's.
    Julio Jones is a 92 OVR, Matty Ice is 87 OVR.
    Alfred Morris Tied for 10th HB at 87 OVR.
    Muhammad Wilkerson at 93 OVR.
    Bucs CB Verner checking in at 87 OVR
    Tony Romo checking in at 91 OVR (ranked seventh for QBs)
    Reggie Bush is 85 OVR and Bell is 1 point behind him at 84 OVR
    Demaryius Thomas 96 SPD/94 CTH/94 SPEC CTH (93 OVR)

Brady Quinn 72 OVR!!
    RGIII and Pryor tied for fastest QB's
    Cordarrelle Patterson checking in with 93 SPD/97 AGI/95 ACC
    Luck has a throw power rating of 92

Vontae Davis is 1 less than Peterson?

No. Not happy with that as I think the gap should be a bit more, tbh.

Peterson too low, perhaps. Davis certainly too high, IMO.

Still pissed we list verner for basically peanuts to the buccs

• Advertisement

madden-ratings-byrd.jpg

Byrd is the top-rated player in Madden in terms of Zone Coverage (99). His 81 Catching (best among FS) and 90 Play Rec make him the ultimate ballhawk in Madden NFL 15.

madden-ratings-ethomas.jpg

ET3 has almost zero weaknesses in his game: 93 SPD/93 AGI/94 Zone Coverage make him good. His 82 Man Coverage (tied for second at FS), 87 Pursuit (ranked third) and 79 TAK (tied for seventh) make him great.

madden-ratings-mccourty.jpg

The best part of former CB Devin McCourty’s game is his 90 Man Coverage (top-ranked FS by eight points), 97 Zone Coverage (ranked second), and his physical measurables (93 SPD/93AGI/95ACC).

madden-ratings-weddle.jpg

Eric Weddle gets the job done with a position-best AWR (93), TAK (87), Play Rec (94), and Pursuit (94).

madden-ratings-woodson.jpg

There is quite a dropoff from the top four safeties in the NFL, but Woodson is still one of the best in Madden NFL 15. His physical skills have eroded a bit (86 SPD/84AGI/86 JMP), but his football smarts and intangibles still keep him ahead of almost everyone else. His 93 AWR (tied with Weddle for position best), 75 Man Coverage, 75 CTH, and 83 Play Rec are the main reasons why.

Thomas should definitely be #1 IMO, but there's only 1 point overall between him and Byrd so one can't complain too much I guess.

That Saints S duo of Byrd and Vaccaro will be insane.

AFC south tomorrow.. cant bloody wait!

madden-ratings-chancellor.jpg

Bam Bam Kam is a big hitting machine with 97 Hit Power and 85 Tackling. Rounding out the LOB with 84 Zone Coverage, Kam uses his 84 Speed and 88 Pursuit to get involved with stopping the run game.

madden-ratings-polamalu.jpg

Troy Polamalu has been one of Madden’s top playmakers for years, and his ratings reflect that. His combination of 88 Speed, 92 Agility, 91 Play Recognition and 85 Pursuit puts him all over the field. As you would expect, he has the skills to lay the boom when needed with 84 Hit Power, and can even make a ridiculous interception with 87 Spectacular Catch.

madden-ratings-ward.jpg

New to the Broncos, TJ Ward adds some hard-nosed football to the Denver secondary. With impressive 92 Hit Power, 88 Tackle and 86 Speed, Ward hits the hole and shuts down the opponent's run game. Despite his run stopping mentality, his Coverage and Pursuit ratings aren’t too shabby at 84 and 86 respectively.

madden-ratings-berry.jpg

Madden players love Berry's above average Speed(92) and Agility(90) at the SS position, which puts him in the center of every play. If you need him to make a Tackle (83) or a Big Hit (88), he can do it. If you need him to support with coverage (88), he can do that too.

madden-ratings-jones.jpg

Former fifth-round pick Reshad Jones rounds out the top five with equally impressive ratings in Madden 15. Players love his 88 Hit Power and 86 Speed for run-stopping support, but feel comfortable when stopping the pass with his 79 Zone Coverage ability.

Read it wrong, afc south not til the 5th :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

Gamestop give you an extra 5% on trade in value on games with a membership card. With an extra 2.5% if it's going on a preorder game.

I got just over 35€ off Madden 15 by trading in south park and gta5

• Advertisement

Top 5 Kickers/Punters

madden-ratings-fieldsx.jpg

Fields finished second in both punting average (48.8) and net punting (42.4). He’s rewarded with Madden 15’s most powerful (98 KPW) and accurate (97 KAC) ratings among punters.

madden-ratings-praterx.jpg

It was a banner year for Prater, as he kicked the longest field goal in NFL history by booting a 64-yarder against the Titans. That’s worthy of a 99 KPW rating.

madden-ratings-leex.jpg

Andy Lee often vacations in Hawaii each February mostly due to his 97 KPW and 95 KAC combo. He finished in the top five in both punt average (48.2) and net (41.7).

madden-ratings-gouldx.jpg

Good as Gould. Despite kicking in awful conditions at Chicago’s Soldier Field, Gould is still among the league’s most reliable. His 96 KPW rating is well-deserved. Reliable in all types of weather.

madden-ratings-tuckerx.jpg

Tucker kicked a career-long 61-yard field goal in 2013, which played a big part in his 98 KPW rating in Madden NFL 15. He tied for the NFL lead with 38 successful field goals on just 41 attempts.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,864 ✭✭✭empacher

No gostowski? Less the NFL at 96%

8zAoN0H.jpg

Should make upgrading a player easier

Big time

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,189 ✭✭✭PADRAIC.M

Looks sweet!

• Advertisement
Advertisement