Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Vehicle Graphics/Signage

Options
  • 26-06-2014 10:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭

Has anyone got any recommendations for someone that can do vehicle graphics? Everyone seems to be doing it now, looking to get a professional job that's going to last, see to many vehicles going around with graphics peeling off... Also looking to get some good design input, which always seems to be the hardest part...

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭Ctrl Alt Del

I've spent months looking for someone to do it.
    I've gave proper instructions...
    I've paid deposits..

None, nothing came out of it...

I remember one guy said he's too busy now and he will do it after 3 weeks, when is back from holiday !
    Other did a template on my car that my kid could do it at same level.
    Other...after 3 (three) repeated calls I gave up myself...

Dunno...they are busy to take a small job, too much cash around, not good in "design the design" and only in putting the plastic on the car.

In the end I gave up as I spent the money....

Good luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,828 ✭✭✭unklerosco

I've been in touch with adventure branding, original design was pretty basic but I sent them on my idea and they've come back with a far better design.. So far they're by far the best I've spoken to.

• Registered Users Posts: 13 soap_bubble

Sign-a-rama in Dublin is quite good, they've done our 3 company vans.
    Don't know about creativity though, as we delivered our own design.

• Registered Users Posts: 11 CarlowGraphics

Hi. We do car wraps in vinyl and stickers. We have 4 very creative graphic designers in house, so cool design is not a problem. Our installers have done lots of graphics on vehicles, so i can assure you about top quality. You can PM me or check our website. Just google my user name

• Registered Users Posts: 14 damiensw

If you are anywhere near Cork check out Urban Print. They carry out a full range of services. They are **** hot!

• Advertisement
Advertisement