Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Waterville Lake Hotel

Options
  • 26-06-2014 10:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Is this hotel still open? I'm trying to find accommodation for a weekend in August but cannot find any recent information on this hotel

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 728 ✭✭✭9bred4

Hi there, I'm not too sure if it is open but if it is I wouldn't recommend it tbh. Best bet is a B&B around the place! It may be open in August due to events happening throughout the month although I'm not sure!!

• Registered Users Posts: 400 ✭✭Slasher

AFAIK, WLH is available for weddings and parties only.

There are two more hotels in W'ville: The Bay View (not great, IMO); and The Butler Arms Hotel, celebrating 100 years in business. It's a family run hotel with good rooms and very good food.

Slasher wrote: »
    AFAIK, WLH is available for weddings and parties only.

There are two more hotels in W'ville: The Bay View (not great, IMO); and The Butler Arms Hotel, celebrating 100 years in business. It's a family run hotel with good rooms and very good food.

What they said! Being from Waterville I can tell you you don't want the Bay View. At all.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,318 ✭✭✭✭carchaeologist

Isn't the Waterville lake sold now?

Isn't the Waterville lake sold now?

That rumour comes and goes year after year. I'll believe it only when I see it!

• Advertisement
Advertisement