Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Season 3 Week 16 Results

Options
  • 26-06-2014 11:37pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭

Saints blow the cobwebs off and secure an NFC wildcard spot with a routine 35-6 win against the Panthers.

It comes at a cost though, with return man Dexter McCluster done for the season including any playoff games. He had been having an increased impact towards the latter end of the season on returns so he's certainly a loss alongside DeMarco Murray.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,197 ✭✭✭giffney1991

Texans scrap past the Vikings...as I said in different thread, got disconnect so recreated the score of 14 point differential!

Final score was 56-54

Defense was utter muck, had Vikings on couple of 3rd and longs and cashel throws a pass after 8 seconds in the pocket and finds a player....grimes was unusually useless, couldn't keep up with Jennings..

Texans limp towards the bears and a reunion with their Brendan Marshall

• Registered Users Posts: 772 ✭✭✭guns4all

Beat the CPU Bills 45-24.

EJ Manuel is the worst QB i have ever come across (including noddle armed Schaub!)

3 quarters of football and he threw for 51 yds, missing wide open WRs. Only saving grace for that team is CJ Spiller, who is a monster.
    Think he ran for 180yds and 70 thru the air. Absolutely unstoppable. He was shrugging off hit sticks and multiple tacklers. At one stage he got hit, stumbled, recovered then stiff armed another defender before running 40yds for the TD!

Also CJ Wilson, the CB i got in the RGIII trade, is a pile o' ****e! Was playing my reserves in this and he was the one constantly getting burned on big plays.
    Played my 1st game with the rookie QB that was drafted for me as well.
    303yds 3TDs and 3INTs.
    Oh yeah and he wears the number 3!

Madden in action!!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,880 ✭✭✭✭Rock Lesnar

Winning 24-0 v brown and my internet done a Giffney ;), starting again now

Lost connection again when well ahead, i just know what the outcome will be now, sim it Heli

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Lost connection again when well ahead, i just know what the outcome will be now, sim it Heli

Brave man...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,654 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

Colts win

Colts win

Really, and i dropped Reynaud and Jackson in case they got injured, just shows colts really are better when cpu

Advertisement