Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Briefcase/ travel tattoo idea

Options
  • 26-06-2014 11:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 14

Hi so I would say that I am the most pickiest person when it comes to tattoos. Love other peoples art but always find it hard to commit to something my self. I like meaning/memories behind my tattoos.

Anyways, I'm thinking small tattoo on my ankle on one foot I want an airplane and on the other I want a vintage suitcase. Does anyone have professional advice about my suitcase idea. Will it just look like a square. If I went small??

Or, does anyone have any ideas how I could represent travel either small on foot areas or larger on side of ribs?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Best bet is to pop into a studio and say the exact same mate, otherwise you may as well ask how long a piece of string is :)

That sounds like a really cool idea for a tattoo but none of us here would really be qualified to answer based on what you have described. Where are you based so we could throw out some studios for you to check out?

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Ommc

P_1 wrote: »
    Best bet is to pop into a studio and say the exact same mate, otherwise you may as well ask how long a piece of string is :)

That sounds like a really cool idea for a tattoo but none of us here would really be qualified to answer based on what you have described. Where are you based so we could throw out some studios for you to check out?

I'm in Inishowen, Donegal. Last time I got it done in Derry. But they didn't really seem interested in questions or helping me with overall design.. And I'm picky ha

• Registered Users Posts: 14,681 ✭✭✭✭P_1

Ommc wrote: »
    I'm in Inishowen, Donegal. Last time I got it done in Derry. But they didn't really seem interested in questions or helping me with overall design.. And I'm picky ha

Nothing wrong with being picky it's your body afterall :)

I honestly haven't got a clue about studios in your neck of the woods I'm afraid

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Only the best people are from Inishowen. :cool:
    My vote would be to head to Belfast or one of the other bigger cities.
    Who you choose of course should depend entirely on the style and the artists aptitude in that style!

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Ommc

Who you choose of course should depend entirely on the style and the artists aptitude in that style![/quote]

Never even thought about this. To fixed on the design . Cheers

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭Ms. Koi

What about something like a visa stamp from a country you always want to visit? It might work in a small size too?

Advertisement