Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back a page or two to re-sync the thread and this will then show latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

New iPod model

• 27-06-2014 12:34am
    Registered Users Posts: 677 ✭✭✭

Seems apple have dropped the basic 16gb touch model and now included a 16gb model as the same spec as the 32/64gb

Only appears on the USA site for now

http://store.apple.com/us/buy-ipod/ipod-touch

Nothing on the Ireland / uk site yet

Also the pricing seems cheaper

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Yeah they've dropped the pricing down across the iPod touch range. Weird thing I noticed is the price gap between the 16GB/32GB/64GB is now only €50. Its always been €100 or very close to that. I'd love to see the same thing happen with the iPhone and iPad but somehow I very much doubt it.

The 5th Gen (without iSight Cam) is now only €159 on the refurb store. Decent price, and it'll run iOS 8 too.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Zcott

Using up all the 16gb chips they have left for 32/64/128gb iPhones?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,359 ✭✭✭DubDJ

Zcott wrote: »
    Using up all the 16gb chips they have left for 32/64/128gb iPhones?

Seen another article today suggesting that the new base model will be 32GB. I can get by with that so I'd be happy to see that being the case with the new iPhone, essentially saving me €100 from the price I usually pay.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,206 ✭✭✭Zcott

...as long as they don't bump the price to suit. Actually, the 5S was more expensive than the 5 so maybe they bumped the price and then tell you you're getting a great deal at 32gb for the price of 16gb.

Advertisement