Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

House alarm Delgany

Options
  • 27-06-2014 5:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 138 ✭✭

Anyone hear / have any idea whose €%d damn house alarm that is that went off ALL night last night 26/6/14 and is still blaring this morning some where are Delgany?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭beepbeeprichie

Come on people, if you live in a built up area there will be alarms going off and dogs barking. Why keep coming onto boards about these things, its not like you are ever going to stop it from happening. People are inconsiderate and always will be, keep some ear plugs by your bed and you'll sleep soundly next time. Ear plugs are an essential bit of kit when living near anybody else, many a party have been slept through in our block with them in.
    And I know "I shouldn't have to" before anyone says it

• Registered Users Posts: 22,306 ✭✭✭✭endacl

It happens. Get over it etc?

• Registered Users Posts: 656 ✭✭✭FirstIn

• Registered Users Posts: 149 ✭✭HappyDaze007

<<<snip>>>

Simples...

It's a shame so many people are up their own holes in this estate and don't care about the neighbours, I for one will be glad to get out and rent the house whilst finding a quieter spot to live in peace..

• Registered Users Posts: 2,039 ✭✭✭Cerco

Perhaps there was a good reason for the alarm.

• Advertisement

Cerco wrote: »
    Perhaps there was a good reason for the alarm.

There's never a good reason a alarm goes off...

• Registered Users Posts: 41,065 ✭✭✭✭Annasopra

There's never a good reason a alarm goes off...

Break in ffs

It was so much easier to blame it on Them. It was bleakly depressing to think that They were Us. If it was Them, then nothing was anyone's fault. If it was us, what did that make Me? After all, I'm one of Us. I must be. I've certainly never thought of myself as one of Them. No one ever thinks of themselves as one of Them. We're always one of Us. It's Them that do the bad things.

Terry Pratchet

My point being.... "never a good reason"

oh btw.... ffs..!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,936 ✭✭✭LEIN

Thank you, come again.......

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement