Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nicest breakfast roll in drogheda

Options
  • 27-06-2014 8:14am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭

Can anyone tell me where in drogheda does a nice breakfast roll, one that's freshly made unlike spar and the like where it's been left sitting there

Iv been getting them from the market cafe which iv become sick of now and I don't really like them be honest but couldn't find anywhere else

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,359 ✭✭✭✭salmocab

I ****in hate spar rolls, travel with work around the country a good bit and spar is equally disappointing countrywide.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,310 ✭✭✭spider_pig

salmocab wrote: »
    I ****in hate spar rolls, travel with work around the country a good bit and spar is equally disappointing countrywide.

Totally agree with you I can't stand them, I like a nice breakfast roll that's freshly cooked
    The problem is I can't seem to locate anywhere in drogheda that makes them fresh except the market cafe

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭PinkFly

Have you tried a Joe's roll in mell?? They fry the egg to order and it makes a huge difference,absolutely delish

Drive to junction 17 on the M1 and go in towards Dundalk and get one in the Mace on the Castletown Road.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭PGE1970

Centra in Hardman's gardens have lovely sausages.

They are so busy that the eggs are usually fresh even though they don't cook to order.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,249 ✭✭✭kbell

Good shout for joes in Mell!
    I actually find the mace at beechgrove does a decent roll.
    But..
    Go out to Smithstown diner, brekkie rolls and sandwiches to take away and made fresh!
    The toasted triple decker,bacon,egg, sausage sandwich is savage!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,089 ✭✭✭andrew1977

kbell wrote: »
    Good shout for joes in Mell!
    I actually find the mace at beechgrove does a decent roll.
    But..
    Go out to Smithstown diner, brekkie rolls and sandwiches to take away and made fresh!
    The toasted triple decker,bacon,egg, sausage sandwich is savage!

I havnt been in the smithsdown diner for years yet i drive past it at least twice a day.
    Must give it a bash again based on your recommendation ..Will report back:D

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,455 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

PinkFly wrote: »
    Have you tried a Joe's roll in mell?? They fry the egg to order and it makes a huge difference,absolutely delish

Was going to be my suggestion too. Just brilliant.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,029 ✭✭✭PinkFly

Lord TSC wrote: »
    Was going to be my suggestion too. Just brilliant.

Best served with a hangover and a cold can of coke, heaven!!

Advertisement