Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

365 Online problems Friday 27th June

Options
  • 27-06-2014 9:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 7

Hi,
    There seems to be a problem with 365online today.
    System logs me out & then it takes numerous attempts to log back in.
    I did manage to make 1 transfer online, but now further attempts to transfer funds end up with this message
    "Your request to transfer funds to a SEPA payee could not be completed at this time. Please try again later."

Can you look into this please

Noel

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,422 ✭✭✭Avns1s

I'm getting the same message.

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭mccarte2

Having numerous errors from logging in to being logged out when trying to do a standard transfer. Mobile app also times out when trying to use that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Janet

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi folks, [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]

Thanks for your posts.

Apologies for the intermittent service. This is currently under investigation. We will have full service restored ASAP.

Thanks[/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Janette[/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 1,393 ✭✭✭Inspector Gadget

I'm getting randomly logged out (or keep getting presented a login screen after I log in with valid credentials) across multiple browsers as well.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi All, 

Thanks for your posts and your patience.

We can confirm that full service has been restored to 365 Online. The mobile app should be up and running soon. 

Thanks again, 

Elaine 

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7 Noel9705

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Hi folks, [/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif]

Thanks for your posts.

Apologies for the intermittent service. This is currently under investigation. We will have full service restored ASAP.

Thanks[/font]

[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Janette[/font]
    Thanks Janette, I was getting worried there for a while, re security or laptop fault etc. But found I had same issue on iphone & Ipad.
    I am trying to pay bills today any ideas as to when full function will resume.

Failing this can i make transfers via 365 phone service??
    :-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Hi Noel9705, 

Thanks for your patience. 

Full service has been resorted to 365 Online which will allow you to complete your transfers today. Also, just to mention our Mobile App should be up and running soon. 

We apologise for any inconvenience caused today. 

Thanks, 
    Elaine 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28 IronicNic

I am getting logged out when I try to transfer money so there are still faults.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 314 ✭✭Bank of Ireland: Janet

IronicNic wrote: »
    I am getting logged out when I try to transfer money so there are still faults.
    [font=Arial, sans-serif]Hi IronicNIc, [/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]We have been advised by our support team the website has been fully restored.[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]If you can call banking 365 (0818365365 or 0035314044000) while you’re online, one of our colleague’s will happily look into this for you. [/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Sorry for the inconvenience,[/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Thanks [/font]

[font=Arial, sans-serif]Janette[/font]

• Registered Users Posts: 5,299 ✭✭✭PropJoe10

Every time I log in, I'm getting logged out within a couple of clicks. My browser is up to date and I've cleared the cache. Any updates on this? Cheers.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Billy

Hi PropJoe10,

Thanks for your post. 

Please call Bank of Ireland 365 on 0818 365 365 / +353 1 4044000 between 8am - 12midnight Mon - Fri/ 9am - 6pm Sat, Sun, Bank/Public Holidays when you have online access and a colleague will look into this. 

Thanks

Billy

Advertisement